- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 10-12 Enchiladas
- 3/4 pound Sweet Potatoes, steamed and diced
- 1 pound Ground Chicken Breast
- tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons Water
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 8 fluid ounces Enchilada Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Orange only)
- Sour Cream, Salsa, Hot Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 400 deg F
- Wash and Steam Sweet Potatoes until very tender and set aside to cool, then chop to very fine dice.
- Brown and Crumble Ground Chicken Breast over Medium Heat until cooked through.
- Turn heat to low. Add Taco Seasoning, Water and Sweet Potato dice, crushing potatoes until creamy and saucy.
- Once almost all water is absorbed or evaporated, remove from heat.
- Cover Large baking dish evenly with 2 Tbs Enchilada Sauce.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture into flour tortillas and place seam side down in dish, continuing until dish is full.
- Cover enchiladas evenly with remaining sauce, followed by shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let set for five minutes before serving with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce.